Tonight we went to the annual Wright Engineers Swim Party. (Might I just say here...I LOVE the company
Wright Engineers! It is such a great family company and we are so lucky to be part of it.) They had it at a nearby YMCA and we had a blast. Taj loves to be in the water. There is also a picture of Matt who sits right next to Mark at the office and his son Grant! And then how sweet is that picture where Taj is so high up in the air that his top half got cut out of the frame! :)
Friday, September 14, 2007
Swim Party
Posted by nickel... at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Taj Owen might be amphibious. He doesn't look all that happy to be tossed around. But Mark looks like he's enjoying it all. Where's Mother Cathy?
Grandpa O
Why are we not surprised that Taj loves water? I'm sure it has nothing to do with his surf-loving dad!
thaT looked so fun. he is soooo cute.... :)
How fun! That one of Taj flying is awesome!!! What a strong daddy! Fun fun.
It was so fun to see you guys at the pool! Taj-o is quite a little water bug. You got some really great pictures of the little guy! Kudos to the camera lady!!
Let's get together and play sometime really soon!
I, too, am a lover of Wright Engineers. A great place to work! Ironic that I'm married to an engineer now...:) If only we felt compelled to live in Vegas, we would be joining you at these pool parties and such. Looks like a blast! Taj couldn't be any cuter in a swimsuit!
Looks like fun! But watching the swimming makes me actually feel glad that it's finally getting cooler here. I guess summer never ends there. By the way, I like your new layout. Looks great.
Hey Cathy and Mark and Taj, I'm glad I stumbled across your blog (Cathy, you left a comment on Emily and Tom's blog which connected me to your blog--I'm pretty skilled in order to do things like that). Anyway, I had no idea you had a little boy. Yeah, I'm a little behind the times. Perhaps when my family moves to Las Vegas in the future I will not be so far out of the loop. Check out our family blog some time at paulreynolds.blogspot.com (but you'll have to wade through the WHOLE Reynolds family news) :)
Holy Cow! How long did it take for me to realize that there was a link to you on Dana's blog? Until now. I loved reading about your family. YOu look great, as always, and I can totally hear your voice when you right this stuff. I love it!!!
Kelly Buck (orton)
Oh, Taj, how cute you are. Did any of us really wonder whether Taj would love swimming? I think not. Cathy, you sure have a knack for producing cuteness. I suppose Mark had something to do with it, too. And Wright Engineers...stop making me love you!
Cathy your family is so cute. You can tell that you have a great time just being with each other.
Em
I sure miss the Wright get togethers! Great photo action, momma! But, then how could you go wrong with such an adorable subject?
Kirsten
Post a Comment