Thursday, September 27, 2007

My man the Track Star!

So the other day Mark got up and ran a 10k!  He doesn't run....well on a regular basis.  But only Mark who hasn't worked out in a while could just get up and run a 10k...just like that!  He is serving with the Young Men in our ward and the 10k was one of their activities that he participated in.  I just had to blog about it because it blows my mind...I honestly think I would have killed over and died there in the middle of the street.  I didn't think to take pictures until we got back home so, although its hard to tell, these are pictures of Mark re-enacting the running...not actually running. 

6 comments:

Jen said...

Wait! Those pictures are re-enactments? I couldn't tell at all!

Carolyn said...

What a Rockstar!

Emily said...

I love the re-enactment pictures. Why is it that boys can just decide to get up and run a marathon, and then do great? Just thinking about running a marathon is making me tired.

I like your kissing picture...it's cute :)

Em

Danalin said...

Go Mark! I had to work long and hard for the triathlon and then still be in triathlon shape to do just 4 miles. I wish that I could wake up and do something like that! You must have some good lungs on you.

Unguren said...

I think of Mark running and that is exactly how I pictured it. So let him know that art imitates life. Or in this case art is life.

nickel... said...

Woah Hannah! That was deep! I didn't know you had that in you! :)