So these are two YW in my ward that I literally hang out with all the time. They are both 15 (they hit the big 16 in Jan/Feb). And when I was in the ward before I was their Beehive advisor...but fast forward 2 years later they are just some of my favorite friends. They come over after school a lot and we have cheese tortillas and well....hang out. I never knew I could still kick it with the teenage generation (being so mature and wise in my old age). But I have a lot of fun with these two. They are smart, ha
ppy, silly and also happen to have great taste in music! Plus they are my new favorite babysitters. Its fun to have them over so often too because Taj has already gotten to know them and likes hanging with them! So this is my shout out to the coolest 15 year olds I know...Melissa and Morgan! Melissa was chewing M&M's in the second picture...that explains the multi colored goo in her mouth! :)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
My Girls
Posted by nickel... at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sure you're their favorite person to hang out with, too. You are kinda fun to do that with. You're so cool, Cathy!
"I never knew I could still kick it with the teenage generation (being so mature and wise in my old age)"
Even though I do think you are pretty wise in your old age, you still are the funniest person to hang out with!
That totally reminds me of us hanging out with Nicole Dunn and Robyn Covey. You are totally their Nicole Dunn! Cute, cute girls. Nice to have people you can really trust for babysitting too.
Post a Comment