Sunday, September 9, 2007

Super Dork

Ok...so I have stopped washing my hair.  Not altogether but not often.  I mean come on...I put product in my hair everyday to make it clumpier and stickier...so I figure why not let nature help! :)  However, tonight Mark and I discovered that it would pretty much stay wherever you put it (you know, like those troll dolls from the 90s?).  Anyhow we (being super dorks) had a hey day molding my hair and Mark snapped some shots of the different creations.  I have to admit in retrospect I think...I should do junk like this with my hair more often, but in public.  Why is it that we don't think we can pull stuff like this off?  Mind you I realize this post really does reveal that I am a super dork, but I have come to embrace that fact (tonight anyway). :)

8 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Well, I say I know you've looked worse, but I just can't remember when.

Dad

Jen said...

I LOVE my dorky sister!

nickel... said...

But Dad, I thought you'd be happy that my hair is the color Heavenly Father gave me (at least this month!)

Anonymous said...

Man! I Love my way cool dorky anut cahty! Love you much!xoxoxo

Danalin said...

Super Cute is more like it! I love that you can pull off so many different looks, Cass. You are a beauty and your hair makes me want to go shorter. If only I could pull it off as well as you do... *sigh*

Bonny said...

Oh, I love my super dorky friend Cathy!! I really think you've got something with the 'do in picture #3 - you should totally go with it!!
Love ya lady!

Anonymous said...

You really aren't dorky, just fun. But you still are always only 12 to me.

nickel... said...

HA! Marlena...I think about that every time I know Carolyn is hanging out with you. Have you started your blog already? Helloooo!