Yesterday I got see a great friend! Sarah Roberts (now Clark) was my first companion on my mission in Missouri! She lives in AZ now with her husband and cute son Max. But this weekend they were on their way to Utah for a wedding and made a pit stop here in Vegas (thanks Ryan!) to have lunch with my little family. The boys had the best time meeting and playing together and it felt so so good to see my wonderful friend! I love you Sarah!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Happy Reunion!
Posted by nickel... at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh man, so fun to see an old companion! There is a different kind of bond there that you just have with a very few people. They look like a great family. That makes me want to e-mail some of my favorite comps! Cute little dude they have too.
*Thanks for the super nice comment on my blog, Cass. You have no idea how much I needed that today. Heavenly Father truly does work through others. I love you forever! :)*
A couple of beautiful ladies. The one dad isn't all that bad. Cute kids.
Grandp O
So fun!! I love reuniting with old friends! Looks like the little guys had a fun time too.
It was great to see you guys today! We need to hang out more often.
Love ya lady!
That looks really fun... I wish I could be there!
Thanks for putting us on your blog! I guess I'll take that out of my 15 minutes of fame! It was great to see you. Love ya!
Post a Comment