Seven years ago today I married Mark.
Best decision I ever made!

The rest of these are random but goodies. 7 years sounds and seems so significant, and looking at how young we look in a lot of these adds to that. :)

Mark Snavely,
You are the most patient, kind and coolest man I have ever met.
I really like you.
I'm glad we are married forever!
I love you!
p.s. Thanks for my cute babies! They are awesome too.



7 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! I like Mark too! You guys compliment each other and he's a great addition to the Roundy side of the family.
Although I agree that Mark is indeed the coolest, I have to put in a plug for you, too, my friend. Best couple ever.
You guys are so cute. :)
Happy Anniversary - love all of the pictures of the good-lookin' couple (and kids)!
What a great post! I love the pics -- you are all cute and I like all of you. Love, Kimberlink
hey chicka :) Love all the pics :) love them :) congratulations :)
I am so glad you married Mark too because now we all get to be friends forever! It is a little spooky how similar our families are. We both have awesome, chill husbands; our birthdays are a day apart, and we both have a boy and girl roughly the same age! I wish I could say I am as adorable as you but there are limitations:) Congrats on both of you making the perfect decision 7 yrs ago! We love you guys!
Post a Comment