This year for Thanksgiving all of Cathy's brothers and sisters came to town to have Thanksgiving at her parents house.
After we ate most of us went for a walk around Calico Basin. This is a great idea because it seemed to help with digestion and by the time you finish you are really ready for round 2 of food.
The main event...sooo good.
Cathy's Dad. Sometimes he likes to pretend he is grumpy but with a plate of food like that there was no hiding his excitement.
Cathy's sister. Classic "Jilly Poppins" pose.
Cathy's Mom. She was head chef and mastermind of the whole event. Looks like she forgot to get some turkey on her plate.
The next 5 photos are what I call my "Deer in the headlights" collection. Interestingly, her deer in the head lights face is very similar to the "your in trouble" face. I know that face well. I think I will get this look when she reads this post. :)
Cathy's sister
Cathy's bro
Cathy's nephew
Cathy's niece



3 comments:
The bottom picture with Cathy in it I like to refer to as "Just smile and play along...you know...humor him."
Are you guys coming for a visit or what?!
How come there is no startled picture of Mark William Snavely? Such an image would have greatly enhanced this collection.
Post a Comment