Monday, December 14, 2009

Lemon Juice Taste Test

The other day I was at Costco with Taj getting some groceries. Taj was helping me get the stuff we needed from our list. When we got to the lemon juice on the list Taj said "mmm! I want some juice." I told him its not yummy juice its lemon so its sour and yucky. He kept asking until we got in the car but then he forgot about it. Then when we got home and brought the groceries in he saw his beloved juice and again asked for some. So we gave him some and got it on video. Children's curiosity is a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

That's funny! And that is one big bottle of lemon juice!!!

Amy said...

You had me in tears because I was laughing so hard. Priceless.

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Such wicked parents! Just a spoonful of sugar will make the medicine go down. But, I suppose he learned a more definitive definition of "yucky."

Barbara said...

My girls and I laughed and laughed! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. This reminds me of when I was a little older than Taj and I would sneak pickle juice. No juice ruins the pickles. My Granny told me that if I kept drinking the pickle juice I would only have boy babies. So the pickle juice drinking ceased. LOL.