Sunday, May 3, 2009

To help you get your Ari fix...

I didn't want to fall off the blogging map again so lets call this cliff note blogging. I snapped some shots on photo booth of our girl Ari (approx 11 lbs now and 6.5 weeks old) and calling it good. I still can't believe that I get to keep her. I adore her.

10 comments:

Brimaca said...

All this does is make me want something I can't have. :)

Shari Baker said...

She's absolutely adorable. Her eyes are so bright and beautiful. How Fun!

Hailey said...

Wow, she is growing fast. Even a couple of weeks makes a difference! She looks so alert and so cute!

Anonymous said...

Our little nickel is beautiful just like her mommy!

Marlena said...

oh my gosh she is so cute. And you guys have matching hair!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

I love that you have a mini-me now as well! She's adorable! Can't wait to have our little ladies meet.

Kristen said...

She is a mini Cathy!! I <3 her. I so need to come visit you guys, Ryan is a piece of cake, too. Ari and Ryan are meant for each other, don't you think?

Amy said...

BRING HER TO ME NOW. I love this girl.

Unknown said...

She is so YUMMY! I wish I could eat her up...not really eat her but maybe nibble her cheekies or something. OK, so that sounds weird but I think she is gorgeous just like her mommy! Love you!

Liz

Carolyn said...

Not enough of a fix for me. I must have more.