Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Nickelrock!

Nickel you are the best mother our children have ever known. And I like you a lot. And I like dinosaurs a lot too. :) Happy Mothers Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is just the cutest card and note ever! I couldn't agree more, Nickel -- and I like you too.

Amy North said...

Ok, this comment has nothing to do with this post (although I like the post, really, Mark is a great artist) but I just had to let you know that I think you must have shopped at Kohl's the same time we did, because in looking at your pics on here I've seen 3 pairs of fuzzy pajamas that are the same ones we have for Caleb. The green frogs, the white with dinosaurs, and the brown with blue elephants and stuff. Weird. You guys are adorable, and Ari is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, how sweet.