hello...
So I apologize from falling off the face of the blogging planet. We have been having fun, actually lots of fun but I have fallen in the blogging trap of getting behind then wanting to wait to blog until I can get all caught up, but then all the things I want to blog about keeping adding up which makes the time I was going to need to get caught up even longer and therefore harder to come by...see where I am going with this? Plus I have baby brains so I have no idea if that sentence makes sense to anyone else...but I'm here, I'm blogging, I'm not going to rewrite it.
And for tonight's initial effort to begin reblogging I am posting about Taj's recent haircut. We were growing it out long, well...just to see how long we could stand it. Then Mark got crazy with the gel to accentuate the length before he buzzed it all gone gone gone..
Relaying some deep thoughts he was absorbing from conference
Hey where did all my hair go?
And here is Ari girl having some deep thoughts of her own in her sleep. She is still DREAMY easy baby. Oh man..I like her. Trust me...come meet her and she will win you over in no time too.



8 comments:
Sweet. We move back to town in August. We need a play date...for the kids AND the adults!
That second picture of Taj is awesome. Seriously sweet. I think he kindof looks like the mayor in Horton hears a Who. No? Maybe just me then.
He does look like the mayor...
Cathy, so glad you're back! Ari is so DARLING. Can I hold her/squeeze her/squash her cheeks? Almost makes me think I could have another one (I said "almost," OK?).
Please call me, I need your address. I have some stuff for girlfriend. I like you.
I love little girls;they are so precious. Wait until she melts your heart with her sweet smile.
I just kept nodding my head as I read your post and wanted to just say DITTO! I feel the EXACT same way you feel, baby brains and all, and especially the whole being behind on blogging and putting it off b/c your too far behind etc...I love the pics of Taj, the long hair and buzz cut. so cute.
Sometimes you just can't get there from where you are. So keep on truckin'. Daddy-O
Oh I need to do a Vegas trip!
I just want to hold her and love on her! AND I totally want to have a play date with Taj. Just me and him, Elizabeth can stop by towards the end. He is SUCH a cool little dude.
Taj is adorable! dylan talks about him all the time, followed by... "he lives far away, huh mommy?"
Post a Comment