Nacho made an appearance.
Hard at work removing the "getting on the boat" stickers from our bag to replace them with the "getting off the boat" stickers.
I like him
This is how Taj spent A LOT of time on the cruise that was not very friendly to his age. We watched "Surf's Up" on my ipod with our smuggled bag of corn pops about 2 dozen times in one week.
This is the traffic in Mexico. It may not seem so crazy from the picture but it was. It was nuts. Good thing we drove around in it in a full size van with no car seat and our son hopping around. Safety first. That's how the Snavelys roll when in Mexico. This area was fun to see too because Mark said it was A LOT like Ecuador where he served his mission so I got to get a little taste of that.
This was made out of sand. Cool no?
Again...I really like him.
So Tim/Nacho from above is a photograher film guy professionally and he was showing us how to use the flower button on our camera. If you click on this pic of Mark's eyeball you can see all of us in the reflection.
This is Grandma Snavely! I need to track down a better picture than this from someone because this is the best on I've got! And that's Aunt Dora with her. That's right Taj has a real life Aunt D-d-d-d-ora! Jealous?
This is Grand Dad Snavely with Karen! I also don't think we got any pics of Mark's brother Dave. What's up with that?
And this is Sarah, a niece...who is very cute!
And this is Hector. The guy who walked up to us on this super scary look out and said if we paid him $10 he would jump off the side. And we said "ok!"



0 comments:
Post a Comment