Friday, December 12, 2008

Adios Amigos!

So tomorrow we are off on to LA to begin a 7-day cruise (starting Sunday) to the Mexican Riviera!  Jealous? :)  This has been almost 2 years in the making/planning so it seems surreal that it is finally here!  Mark's Dad's Parents (or as most normal people would say Mark's grandparents!) will be celebrating their 65 wedding anniversary!  They have 10 children, so their kids will be there as well as all their kid's kids!  Basically Snavelys are going to populate most of the ship!  I am really happy because I have never met most of this extended family (although I hope some sort of name-tags are involved!)  And I am trying hard not to stress too much about Taj climbing overboard or never napping or trying to play with a shark or any such nonsense!  It WILL be fun and relaxing.  I am DETERMINED!

5 comments:

Danalin said...

Amazing. Have a fabulous time!

Jen said...

Yes, I am jealous! Have a great time!

Are you going to be sipping on some of those tropical drinks served out of a coconut with an umbrella?

SUZANNE said...

Bon Voyage baby! I hope you have a blast!! I was just introduced to the cruising world this summer, and it is really awesome! If you are prone to motion sickness though (and of course if you are allowed to take it), I would for sure pack some Dramamine.

Can't wait for the deets on the blog!

Hailey said...

Good luck and have fun!

Marleen said...

Hope your having a great time!