Other Taj-isms that I like:
He'll see something he likes and says "Oh check it out!"
He calls his blankets woobie and now he just says "Hey! Where's woobs?"
Whenever he sees or calls Mark the FIRST thing he always says is "Hey, are you okay?" and he will repeat it over and over until you tell him that yes you are okay. Then if you ask him if he is okay he will usually say "Um...I think so." He has also started asking his toys if they are ok if they get crashed or dropped etc.
He likes to pray often throughout the day and typically about 5-10 prayers in a row. He will fold his arms and close his eyes as tight as he can then he starts out with "Dear Heavenly Fader, thank you for this day..." then he waits for you to fill in from there. He will repeat whatever I say so that's fun too. If you are related to us you are likely getting prayed for 5-10 times a day...by name. :)
He has started noticing everything we drive by in the car like the motorcycle ("cycle") or "big trucks!" or trees or airplanes or helicopters ("copters"). He also thinks that whenever anyone honks (ever..whether its just your alarm turning on or you are honking in anger at another driver or if you are turning the wheel and accidently bump the horn) that you are honking at him and he will instantly wave and say "Hi Guys!".
The other day we were pulling out our driveway and saw our neighbor walking back from the mailbox so I unrolled Taj's window and told him to say hi neighbor! Well Taj piped up in his loudest friendliest voice and said "HEY DIAPER!"
He also loves anything to do with Thomas the Train and when he is getting ready to go to sleep he loves to have me recite any engine names that I can think of. Its funny because I name tons of them but if I run out of names I can't just make them up because he knows and won't repeat them until I get back on track.



7 comments:
So cute. I totally laughed about the Hey Diaper!
I cannot get over how much he looks like my Weston. I think it is the eyes and the eyebrows. Those ROundy genes, eh?
He is a total cutie!
Taj sounds like he is a lot of fun. Congratulations on your first Thanksgiving dinner as well. Nice work!
LOVE THAT TAJ-BOY!!!!!
I pretty much smiled the whole way through this post! What an adorable boy!
Love the Taj-isms. Such a great idea for a post and such a cutie! Also, great job with Thanksgiving. That was a tall order for a first timer but it looks like you did a great job. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks! Have a great cruise!
Just think what a cutie little Ari is going to be! Maybe you can let her grow a bit more hair, OK?
Post a Comment