Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag Nabit...

10 Years ago...

1) I was up at BYU living in Raintree Apartments with some very cool roomies.  Let me just say we cruised around in a navy minivan with the rearview mirror duck-taped on.  jealous? 
2)I was majoring in Art History...uh mainly cuz I thought it was cool (which it is).  After the mish I changed the major to Sociology and still didn't finish.  My Dad loves to still ask me to say something in Art History. 
3) I had fabulous hair because my sister Carolyn was in hair school and I was the guinea pig go to gal, but I loved it.  I went through  a lot of looks that year! 
4) Loved going to punk rock shows and pretty much any local band I could find every weekend.
5) Spent many many nights playing Mafia with lots of friends for hours.  It was intense.
To-Do List Today...
1) Dust/ Vacuum
2) This post! :)
3) Go through the mail I have been avoiding for a week.  I have decided that I want to start cutting coupons now but what that has amounted to thus far is piles of junk mail that I procrastinate going through.  Good start no?
4) Pack away non-pregnant clothes and hang up all the maternity ones in my closet.  For the last week I have been living out the box/pile of maternity clothes sitting at the foot of my bed.
5) Play with Morgan!  My 5 year niece is down to play with Taj and I for 4 days and we are quite excited.  Taj already gave her the biggest bear hug I have ever seen him give with this huge grin.  He seriously wouldn't let go.  It was awesome!
Go-To Snacks....
In all honesty I am not a big snacker but fear not I make it up in proportions when I get around to my meals.
1) TCT (Toasted Cheese Tortilla).  This is most often lunch.  My friend Sarah Clark taught me about the raw tortillas you can buy at Costco and then just toast them off on your stovetop.  They taste just like they are homemade and I have been hooked for years now.
2) Carnation Instant Breakfast.  Everyone that has ever lived with me will testify that these are not optional for me, they are mandatory. I have had these for breakfast my entire life.  I'm not exaggerating. 
3) Spicy BBQ pretzels.  This is mainly a pregnancy thing but they are GOOD!
4) String Cheese
5) yogurt
Well how exciting was that 5 point insight into my life! :)
If I were a Millionaire...
1) Pay off all debt!  I LOVE dreaming about that...I am talking cars, mortgage, everything!
2) Buy us iphones.  Mainly for the totally happiness this would provide for my husband.
3) Fly all my sisters here for a week while also providing house cleaning and babysitting services in their absence at home.  Oh yeah...that's a good one!  My only request is that I get first dibs on Carolyn cutting my hair!
4) Buy lots of macadamia nuts (which would have been on favorite snack list if I could afford them) and shell fish.  Hannah...you, me and Joe's crab shack every night for a week?  You there?
5) Fly my little family out for a week to Disney World in FL.  Which would conveniently include hang time with Grandma and Grandpa Snavely as well as surf time for Mark!
Places I've Lived...
1) Las Vegas, NV
2)Provo, UT
3) Independence, MO
4)Orem, Ut
5) Las Vegas, NV
Jobs I've Had...
1) Dress up like Wendy from Wendy's for charity events.
2) Zuka Juice which is now Jamba Juice
3) Victoria's Secret Beauty (so the lotion and makeup side aka the PG side!)
4) Gymboree Store Manager 
5) Assistant to the Vice President of an Engineering Firm
5.5) Graphic Designer. :)

1 comments:

Robyn said...

Great taste buds think alike - I grew up on carnation instant breakfast and still have it for breakfast at least 4 days a week! After 20 years....at least I buy the blue box now...lower sugar! Most people have never heard of it!