Thursday, October 16, 2008

Drum roll Please....

Its a girl!
I know its really hard to tell whats what on any ultrasound pictures but I thought this was a cute profile pic of our girl.  You can see her little lips and nose and chin! :)  I have a girl growing inside me.  I will be raising a girl...oh my! :)

22 comments:

Hailey said...

I am sure she will be just as darling as Taj! hooray!

Bonny said...

Yippeee!! You're gonna love it!
So, I have lots of questions for you. Would you want to get together next week? I can come to you! Let me know!!

Wendy said...

Yay!! A wife for Dash is in your belly!

Sarah E said...

Congrats! Girls are really fun. They definitely keep life interesting around here!

Amy said...

I KNEW IT! I am so excited for you. Girls are so much fun. Now I get to start making her little clothes!

Jillo said...

Hooray! Girls are great! Congratulations. =)

The Bohne's said...

Yeah! Girls are almost as fun as boys! Congrats!

Me said...

Congrats Cathy! That is so exciting. She'll have you as a Mom and Gail as a Gramma, she will be wonderful. Congrats again. YAY!

Amy said...

I KNEW IT! Cole's girlfriend. Don't lie, I know you want it. Congrats!

Julie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! When are you due? Baby girls are so great and it's tons of fun shopping for them. :)

XOXO

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Ari looks just like her mama did at that age.

Ashley said...

Congratulations! Now you get to have one of each!

McEwen Family said...

How exciting! A little girl in the mix!!! That is so awesome Cathy! Congrats to you and Mark!

harmsie said...

congrats! I am the queen of girls so any questions just ask. They are so much fun to raise. That is the cutest ultrasound photo.

Jessica said...

Congrate!!! Girls are fun! Promise :) That is a super clear ultrasound pic!

Jessica B Photography said...

Congratulations! Prepare now for comments of "Oh how cute, one boy, one girl, that's it right?" I take joy in shocking people and saying no! Maybe I'll start telling them, we want ten or twelve....

Shari Baker said...

SO Excited for you! Congratulations!

Marleen said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats. Girls are wonderful. You will have fun.

Jen said...

Hi Cath.....I tagged you on my blog

Danalin said...

Why did I think that you were having a boy? I love the ultrasound picture and I love that you will have a little lady. I was so in love with my little man and thought I could just have a mess of boys...but I am LOVIN' the little girl business. Can't wait to see you in a month!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Sarah Humble said...

YEAH!!!! Girls are SO fun!!! And super fun to shop for!!! Congrats Kathy. I'm so excited for you!!!