Sunday, May 18, 2008

Silly Boys...

So at the end of April Mark and his friend Josh went on one of their famous weekend surf trips to California where they visit two other Floridian friends from back in the day.  They always surf and goof around and crack each other up, a lot.   They actually took some photos during this trip.  Jeff got a gun recently and took the guys to the shooting range to try it out.  Mark had never been before but took quite a liking to it and we have the shot up silhouette of a man in our garage to prove it.   

Above is Mark in macho action and below is Jeff displaying  his new toy...looking the opposite of macho!  However I will happily interject here that Jeff is HILARIOUS and Single!  And he owns a gun?  Feel free to email me ladies.  I would happily set you up.
Then these disturbing little gems below were photos Mark and Josh took for their poor lonesome little wives left at home.  Thanks guys...really made the 48 hours you were gone feel like it was just overnight!
I've said it before and I will say it again....never let photos like these fall into the hands of a blogger.  She is bound by the blogging forces beyond her to post them!
Sorry Ladies!  This one is already spoken for!~ :)

5 comments:

Unguren said...

Josh's stache cracks me up.

McEwen Family said...

Those pics are awesome Cathy! Poor poor Mark, he had to learn the hard way...if Andy had poses like the ones you posted you know I'd do the same thing :)! So Andy has guns, loves going to the range etc...him and Mark need to hang out, then we can and the boys can play, what a thought!

Amy said...

I would frame the picture of Mark shooting the gun and hang it on the front door with a sign that says "No Solicitors."

I think he looks a bit like Brad Pitt.

Karen said...

Hi Cathy, I am one of Amy's friends but I also met you at enrichment a few times.

My husband is into guns. It is such a man thing.

I love your blog(s)

Cori and Dusty said...

Look, Snark Mavely has on his all-purpose board shorts. Yippee!