Okay so here are a bunch of pictures. Do you like how I explained that to you as though you didn't just figure that out for yourself? Well, I am short on time so this post is a lot of pics with a little explanation. Mark grew up in Florida with Beth. She and her hubby, Cody and son, Morgan all live in NYC right now, but there were here in Utah visiting the in-laws for a week. We took advantage of the long weekend and went to play with them and my sister and her family in St. George. Cody's parents live in Virgin, Utah (if you are not from around Utah or a Mormon and haven't heard that name yet I'm sure you are throughly enjoying it...as you should!) It is basically a very small town located right at the gateway into Zion National Park. It is amazing. It was such a relaxing day, beautiful weather and amazing surrondings. I really loved it. We love the Beth and her family as well. She is one of those girls that is really chill and fun to hang out with and so is her man. They are great friends and we are really happy to have gotten the chance to hang out with them.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















9 comments:
Oooo, fun trip and great pics! I love that area too - its so pretty!
I love the pictures! I wish I had that view from my backyard!! Taj is such a little ham bone!
The scenery in the photos is absolutely amazing, what a nice and relaxing weekend. Catching up with old school friends is the best, I'm glad that Mark was able to and seeing family, well that's always nice too!
Hey Cathy!!! It's Melinda Folkman (now Christensen). Fun to see your blog. Your fam is cute. I have a blog if you want to check it out.
christensenfamily-moo.blogspot.com.
It is fun to keep in touch.
Wow, I love Taj's buzz. I hope he won't mind if I copy it.
LOVE the pictures and spending time with you guys. Can't wait to do it again. You guys rock!
You have the cutest little family! We drove thru Vegas when you were gone on this little jaunt. We thought of you and hope to see you sometime soon. Looks like you had lots of fun.
Good times...good friends. When do I get to see you again?
So, since you got a snazzy new computer, I was expecting all kinda crazy new posts. You could post about all your company that is keeping you busy!
Post a Comment