I still have photo order upload issues....
We went to Brianhead last weekend and it was super fun! We have really funny friends with sweet cabin hook ups and Taj was in heaven at the Simmons house! What a life we lead! :)
Have you ever played the game Apples to Apples? It is fun and we played a round but then we came up with a much better way to play. We just started dishing out cards that we thought described the person we were giving them too! Needless to say we were all laughing historically and no it did not have anything to do with giant wall of booze behind us! :)
This is Dusty and his cute wife Cori is in the first picture above! I have had a very solid group of friends since high school and I can't believe how lucky it has all worked out! My husband loves these guys and I adore their wives! One big happy group of hommies. And there were also two other couples that are in Jake's ward that came too. This is a picture of Brock and Abby below. It was fun to hang out with them and Tina and Curtis (although I didn't get any pictures of them :(. They fit right in with our craziness but in this case Brock's monster drink was likely a big help! :)
Taj fell asleep like this about 5 minutes after we left our house and slept pretty much the whole way to St. George!
When we arrived at Jill's house it was a party the second Taj's toes touched the cement. He had a blast! I love seeing him recognize his cousins now and get so excited to play with them. Thanks again Simmons family for watching him for us.
And here is us on the slopes. I would actually consider this one of my wimpiest snowboarding sessions in a long time, but still quite worth the trip.



10 comments:
How fun! That is so great you still are friends with your high school buds. I love Apples to Apples, we'll have to try it your way! And that picture of Taj in the back of the truck is awesome. What a babe.
How fun to be kickin it with the hommies, I haven't seen Dusty or Jake in years! Thanks for posting the pictures, I love seeing how all our BHS friends are doing. Andrew has the same shirt as Taj, I couldn't pass it up when I saw it, I got one for Grant too! They can all be little Kahunas!
Taj is hilarious asleep like that! Looks like lots of fun. You have a sweet life!
Yes you do have a sweet life! Get to go snow boarding about every other week! Bonus!
You two have a blessed life! Your family is so beautiful and fun that everyone is just drawn to you guys. Great pics.
So sad that you can't come to Brianhead with us in a week. Then people would really think you are crazy.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the pic of Taj asleep with his blanket on his head and in his mouth! Kids!
Friends are great especially the ones that have been around forever that feel more like family then not. Your little guy is so cute.
I love that little guy of yours! Looks like he had quite the vacation too!
Super fun! I haven't been snowboarding since Tyler and I were engaged...this makes me want to go next winter. I love that you hang out with those guys still. Have you heard anything about a 10 year reunion? Oh, and I so love your little Taj-man.
Post a Comment