Jumbo sidewalk chalk.....fun!
Wading pool filled with barely tolerable freezing cold water to splash in....fun!
But water PLUS jumbo sidewalk chalk which make Indian Princess (or prince) warrior body paint? SUPER FUN!
He very much preferred the dirt over body paint once he realized we were in "getting super dirty" mode, but what can you do with Indian warrior princes these days?
*side note: I think it is funny that I have seen all these snow posts on my friends blogs these days and here we are in the pool! Gotta Love Vegas!



9 comments:
Wow, how fun! My dad will be glad to hear that you're adjusting your ears ( or at least trying to). My parents are in Michigan now. Dad took over a practice but decided he didn't like running his own business so he got an associateship. My parents are in the process of moving down state ( they currently live in the Upper Peninsula and will be moving to the Lower). Katie is waiting to hear back on Grad schools; Zach is a freshman at BYU; Spencer is a Sophmore in high school and not looking forward to move and Sarah is in 6th grade! My little family lives in the Salt Lake area. My husband is taking time off right now but attends the U.
Thank you! It is the best to be a mom and definetly eye opening. Good luck w/ the crib climbing!!! Your fam is so cute; I enjoy your blog so fun!
You're a hottie - your fresh spring look looks like you had a make-over at the MAC counter! Love, Suz
We will be trying this soon. Got to get in our outside fun before it rains on Sunday.
I want to come over and draw stuff on my face!!
You are officially the coolest person ever!
that looks like a party! I would do that by myself, forget the kids!
Wow - do I miss the warm Vegas weather! It was 55 degrees here in Boise the other day and it was practically a heat wave! Although yesterday we had snow/rain showers to take any hope of summer really coming! I can't wait for swimming pools and sidewalk chalk (and GREEN grass!!!)
Your train trip looked fun! It looked a bit better restored than the one we went to in a small town outside Boise.
Ohhh we also love the sidewalk chalk and kiddie pool combo. If only it would get warm enough here! We will have to try the face painting, it looks like it was a blast. What a fun mom you are!
Em
Cathy!! Look at you and your family!! You all look so happy and your son is adorable!
Post a Comment