When we were up at Calico Basin the other day with the cousins we ran into our friend Amy Rhodes and she snapped these photos for us. A bunch of them turned out great. Thanks Amy :)
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in.
Posted by McMarkle at 12:58 PM
3 comments:
the 4th one of Ari is my all time favorite. she is a beauty.
Cathy these two are sooo cute what adorable pics. I'm like Lori I love the 4th one of Ari it's my favorite too. We sure had fun having you all over for dinner we need to do that more ofen. The kids are growing up so fast. Amy Rhodes does amazing pics love her photos. I think Lori could do that if she wanted... Great blog! Love Grandma Jacque
ADORABLE!!!!!
Love pics 1 and 4 of Ari-girl & #4 of Taj sums him up so well with that little mischief in his eyes.
These two cuties must have one hot mama to have gotten so good lookin! (Okay, Mark, you're not so bad either....)
Post a Comment