Tonight while we were waiting for Trick or Treaters to start a knockin' we got our living room Kung Fu rockin'
No real explanation behind these photos. We were just bored and decided to take some fun photos.
Our friends Josh and Chelsea were over and joined in on the fun. I really like Josh's popeye the sailor mouth in this photo :)
Taj was having a blast
I am so proud of Cathy's sweet Kung Fu skills. Beautiful...and deadly :)
Even Ari wanted to show off her Karate
Taj's double fists of fury (I love Ari's expression)
Do you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face wearing THESE bad boys?! Forget about it!
It looks like Josh is standing on the arm of the couch but he is really in the air.
The really fun part about these photos is that all the adult pictures are us jumping from the ground (not the couches).
In case I am being attacked on both sides I can do a splits kick
Inverted splits kick
Josh focused his Kung Fu so intensely he began to levitate
Looks like Taj is about to nail Mr. Kung Fu levitator with a pillow :)



6 comments:
Are you sure these jumps aren't photoshopped a little?
If not....those are some IMPRESSIVE jumps!! If they were, still AWESOME!
Seriously hysterical...I'm not sure I believe them all...Dito what Barbara said.
XOXO Melanie
The 2 tricks that make the jumps look so impressive are 1) the person taking the pictures is sitting on the floor. It looks like we are jumping above the couch, but in reality if the camera was up even with the top of the couch you could probably tell we weren't that high. 2) we took a bunch of pictures to get the shot when we were at the peak of our jump. Alot of the pictures we took when we weren't at our peak jump look silly :)
Right! Very technical serious stuff. We worked very hard to not look silly at all.
I laughed yesterday when I first saw them on your phone, but now I have the giggles so bad! All of your facial expressions are hysterical! You guys are awesome!
Those were AWESOME! I love it. You guys make me smile! So fun to have great friends to look silly with. I also love, love, love those close up pictures your friend took. Ari is a beautiful little lady and Taj is a handsome guy. Oh and you and Cathy are ok too:) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment