Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello World

So this post doesn't contain much information but A LOT of cuteness! She has just started to really giggle and I got a little video of it on my handy dandy iphone.
I really like my kids but I have to admit that my iphone is close behind in appeal!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Nickel couldn't be cuter. I love your sound effects, Cathy!

McEwen Family said...

so darling Cathy! I love her little sounds, I make all kinds of sounds to make Talia do the same thing! such a fun time right now!

Unguren said...

I miss you guys! I may say that a lot...

Cory and Lindsey said...

SHE IS SO DANG CUTE... I just want to kiss her :)

Danalin said...

Adorable. Can I meet her during my Vegas visit? I'll be there Aug 3rd-17th. Let me know when would be good for you!

Amy said...

Crap...add you to the list of people who are indirectly forcing me to have another kid. Stop with the cuteness!

P.S. She is so cute and I must tell you that there's some Mark there, too.