Taj is actually warming up to his little sister more everyday. He always gives her kisses good night. He is very alert to when she cries or is uncomfortable and is quick to volunteer "Baby crying...I fix it." He is even asking to hold her now and again. I am pretty impressed that he hasn't tried to tackle her or throw a rock at her.
Taj and I went up to Mt. Charleston (just outside of Vegas) with my brother-in-law Aaron and his brother Stephen and hiked up to Cathedral Rock. It was about an 1.5 hr hike. Taj loved it. There were lots of rocks to throw (without getting in trouble for doing so) and plenty of dirt to play with. He did get tired now and again but luckily Dad didn't mind carrying him.
Really cool view from up top.
We blessed Ari Nicole at church last sunday (the first sunday that Gail and Owen (Cathy's parents) were back from the Philippines). It was fun to have so much family in town and ended up being a great weekend. Our friend Jacque in the ward volunteered her awesome sewing skills and helped Cathy design Ari's blessing dress. The dress turned out great thanks to Jacque.



1 comments:
Ari looks beautiful! I'm glad Taj is warming up to her. I've been impressed by Morgan's tolerance as well:)
Post a Comment