Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Two of a Kind...

So last night I remembered right before bedtime that I forgot to switch Taj's sheets from the washer to the dryer, so we had to stall bedtime a little bit.  Taj however jumped right on this idea with an impromptu slumber party style hangout with his Dad.  We already had that blanket laid out on the floor but when Taj realized he was all ready for bed (without the going to bed part) he grabbed a pillow off the couch and snuggled in under that blanket and then told Dad to "mere! mere!" (Taj for "come here") until Mark laid down next to him and they just hung out there for a while and watched the latest on the presidential campaign.  Taj is pretty funny.  Every so often he will close his eyes as tight as he can and start to fake snore.  Then pop awake and LAUGH and LAUGH at how he must have just fooled us!  We like having Taj around.  Can't wait to meet his sibling! :)
No this picture did not take place in 1993.  Bill apparently is going to be the guest on Larry Kind tonight. 
I can't help but wonder if I might contribute ANY genetics to this new baby since I obviously didn't add a thing to this little Mark clone!  And yes I will just admit right now that I did put Taj to bed with that much food on his face. :)

9 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sure #2 will be just as cute as #1, and I am sure "it" will get some of your genes.

Steve teases me that the only genes our kids have of mine are the ones that make the butt.

Cory and Lindsey said...

I think it is so funny how much they look a like. Its crazy in that pic. I cant wait to see the next!

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Taj is almost as cute as Mark.

Jillo said...

I cannot get over how much your little guy looks like my Weston. Especially now that he is a baldy! So cute. I think those two would be two little peas in a pod. Maybe it's that crazy Roundy gene.
He is a cutie!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

What a cute little clone you have! These little guys can be lots of fun! Sometimes I wonder how boring our life would be without Morgan to keep it interesting. I love the "food on the face" comment. Priceless mommy moment. You looked great in your "bump" picture and so teeny tiny!

Harlene said...

What a cutie!

Jacob Reni said...

i can't believe how big he is!! have you found out what you're having yet?

Marianne said...

how cute. what cute boys in your famiy :) and I DIDN"T KNOW YOU WERE PREGO! congrats... i'm soooo excited for you. i have to admit i LOVE having my three b oys. i'll cross my fingers for you too, :)

Danalin said...

I love that another is on the way. Taj will love having someone who will laugh at his jokes and funny faces - tell Taj to ask Max how cool it is. And he just might get that chance next month if you guys are going to be around the week of Nov. 18th because we're comin' to town! Pencil us in. Oh, and sign up to run a marathon with me, will ya, pregnant lady? :)