This is super cool! I think I need one for me cuz that would be an awesome workout or stress release. Ava watched this video with me a couple of times and said, "I like Taj"
I love anything that will keep Morgan's attention for more than a minute! I will keep an ugly cardboard box around as long as he finds it fascinating, the cheap or free stuff is usually the biggest hit:) Go figure! I also noticed your nice place, where are you living now?
Hello! I've been meaning to leave a comment forever - so here I am finally leaving a comment. Okay, and holy EKTORP!! That is my dream trip to IKEA. I'm so jealous...
6 comments:
This is super cool! I think I need one for me cuz that would be an awesome workout or stress release. Ava watched this video with me a couple of times and said, "I like Taj"
I noticed your house is pretty clean while watching this and given the content of this video... that's impressive.
I love anything that will keep Morgan's attention for more than a minute! I will keep an ugly cardboard box around as long as he finds it fascinating, the cheap or free stuff is usually the biggest hit:) Go figure!
I also noticed your nice place, where are you living now?
Hello! I've been meaning to leave a comment forever - so here I am finally leaving a comment. Okay, and holy EKTORP!! That is my dream trip to IKEA. I'm so jealous...
Ok - this cracked me up!
I want one!
Post a Comment