Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stitching Stella - Halloween in Vegas

Stitching Stella was created in November 2008 by: Lindsay-ann and Lorrie.
Stella's first impression of Halloween was a tad scary when she was almost eaten by a monster.
Stella's charming personality calmed the monster and they became good friends.
Then Stella ventured out into the night in pursuit of candy and fun.
Stella also helped hand out candy to all the ghouls and goblins.
Stella trick-or-treated with a fearsome lion.
Stella trick-or-treated with a monkey.
That night Stella slept on a mountain of Halloween candy and dreamed of her next adventure. Or maybe she was in a diabetic coma. Either way she was very peaceful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW -- what a night for Stella. I am so glad she celebrated a Las Vegas Halloween. I love you guys!

Lindsay-ann said...

Looks like Stella had a great Halloween with you all in Las Vegas. I hope she saved some candy for everyone else!
Thanks for hosting Stella in your family.
Lindsay
x

Barbara said...

Who's Stella? Is she anything like Flat Stanley?