My new major at UNLV. I was laid off from Wright Engineers about a month ago so I had to decide to look for another full-time job or just focus on finishing my bachelors degree. School seemed like the better choice (especially in the long term). Since I was going back to school I also decided to re-evaluate my studies. I was majoring in Mechanical Engineering (mainly because thats the job I had). Given the choice I have always been interested in biology, anatomy, physiology, etc. So thus is the tale of how I decided to go back to school and change my major. The Kinesiology major at UNLV is a blend of sports nutrition and athletic training classes (which means I will have a 4 year degree to squirt water in athletes mouths).

After I get my bachelors I want to apply to a PA program (2 years) to become a Physician Assistant. Please be sure to update all your personal records tracking my life and decisions to include this new entry. Thank you.

This athlete cried bloody tears of joy when they found out I was going back to school.



3 comments:
Nice one Mark :)
Kayla of the tippetts was going to study kinesiology..
p.s. the iphone saves lives. my friend from up here at school has a cousin who was hunting and accidentally shot himself in the stomache and all because the iphone had a compass was he able to get to the flight for life quick enough. Yeah, it should totally be a commercial i know, too bad duracell batteries already had sorta the same idea.
p.s.s. Check out Vampire Weekend... sooo delicious.
ROFL -- you should really get a side job as a comedian -- you'd make bank. You're hilarious. You will do well in anything you undertake that I know. Kimberlink
Post a Comment